translate: apa di dalam blog

My First stuff from eBay...and more to come...

|

Last month my battery life was dying...it lasted only 10 mins and die oledi...
local store sell it for 200+ for this battery and yg battery lama they ask for it (kira trade in lah)...if not the price will be more then 200+...maybe 300+

Apalagi i moved to my 2nd option...i tried meng eBay ing...and it cost me 90+ without replacing my old battery...how cheap is that compare to my 1st option... :)
so cuba saja tia...register ebay apa...n straight away i bid and won...well,1st time using ebay...so inda plg mengharapkan ni...
------------------------------------------
11 days later... apanah...

"LAPTOP HP PAVILLION DV2000 Battery" has knocking on your door step...

nah kan shopping di ebay tah ku ni mun sudah success... :)

"All this without ever leaving your house! Do be careful. Shopping on eBay is highly addictive."

0 comments: