translate: apa di dalam blog

Auntie Mei in Klifed FM

|

247:
Hello Auntie Mei,i'm from 24-7 road assist...what sims to be the problem??

Auntie Mei:
"Wah! So Fast aa....My tire Flat, My Battery Flat, My fuel also fiinniisshh..."

___________________Heard that before??...so u definetly know Auntie Mei..

Auntie Mei got interviewed yesteday Mid Day in KFM (Kristal FM 90.7) with 247 Assist by DJ JJ or DJ JOJO or DJ Jamilah..... i was working till lunch...and this show really makes me laugh especially Auntie Mei...hilang rasa lapar tarus...



Screen Captured from My E61i.... this is how Auntie Mei looks like...


"Klifed hansome meh..."

"You tok tok so fast ah...,wats your name??"

"waahh..."

"Y U looking at me like dat?...stupid no school one ah..."

cali gilee...shapa inda dangar/meliat rugi eh, sounds funny and looks funny..(of coz dats not her true identity)...she talks about her neighbour, her career as a yoga instructor, and how she knew 24-7 assist... au ah ...she also sang lagu Siti Nurhaliza....Sexy Suaranya... hopefully she will be regular in KFM...

....KLIFED FM....

0 comments: